WELCOME TO PLAISTOW HILL
Plaistow Hill is a happy, safe and caring environment where everyone is welcome. We work together to build strong foundations for every child’s future steps in life.
As a staff we recognise that we cannot teach effectively without your involvement and support. You are your child’s first teachers and we want to work closely with you to give your child the best education possible.
In partnership with you we aim to encourage each child to reach their full potential in all areas of the curriculum through good quality teaching, the provision of an interesting, challenging and stimulating environment and the expectation of high standards of behaviour.
REMINDERS FOR THE WEEK COMMENCING MONDAY 13TH JULY:
- On Tuesday 14th, Year 1 are doing their end of year assembly at 2.30. Entrance is via the main school office.
- Also on Tuesday 14th, it is our second parent/teacher meetings. Please contact the office if you have not yet made an appointment and would like to see you child's teacher.
- It is the last Toddler Group of the school year on Tuesday morning at 8.45 - Mrs Asplin has planned a party for the children.
- On Wednesday 15th is is our End of Term Disco at 4.15. Tickets are still available from the office at £2. Year 2 also have their Leavers BBQ just before the disco.
- Lunch on Friday 17th has been chosen by Year 2 - burger and chips, cheese and tomato pizza and chips or jacket potato followed by chocolate brownie!
Our school is involved with the School Direct programme. For more information, please visit the PTSA website.
FEEDBACK FROM OUR RECENT 'GOOD' OFSTED
Teaching is good and children throughout the school make good progress with their learning...They enjoy school, try hard and want to do well. They feel very safe in school and help each other at playtime and in their lessons. Read more from Ofsted...